Testerone For Building Muscle
It goes without saying the higher your testerone level the greater muscle you can build, but how do you naturally increase your testerone level
So you want to get ripped and build muscle at the same time.
In order to do this you need to boost your level of testerone production, for those who don’t know what testosterone is, it is the male growth hormone and the great news is “You can do this totally naturally”
You see there is a time in every muscle builder’s career when you hit a brick wall or reach the dreaded muscle growth plateau. No matter how much you swap your routine around, change the reps, the sets, the exercises you get the same result no muscle gain.
Now at this stage you need employ some shock tactics to rev up your bodies’ testerone production levels, remember the simple equation:
Your bodies testosterone levels determine exactly how ripped you will look and how fast you will build muscle.
Just take a look at some of the indicators below of low testerone levels and see if you recognize these symptoms.
- Low-energy levels
- Declines in strength
- Lower self esteem from a lack of confidence
- Higher body fat levels
- Reduced sex drive
- Frequent feelings of depression
- Increased muscle tissue breakdown
Now let’s take a look at the positive benefits of increasing your bodies’ testosterone levels and how much this will aid you in your muscle building goals:
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Reduction in body fat levels
- More robust energy
- Greater sexual prowess
- Stronger immune system
- Increase in bone density
- Both lower cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure
- Greater skin conditioning
- Better eyesight
- Improved mood and well being
So why does testerone have such an impact on muscle gain and leanness:
1. Testosterone reduces the rate the muscle fibers are broken down so preserving muscle gains and reducing the catabolic effect experienced with low testosterone levels Your strength can be boosted because of increased activation of motor nerves that contract muscle fibers. The more motor nerves stimulated, the greater the muscular development.
2. Testerone has an extremely positive impact on the activation of motor nerves whose primary function is to contract muscle fibers. There is a direct relationship with regards to the levels of increased muscle mass and the number of motor nerves that are stimulated.
3. Increased levels of testosterone keeps your body lean and shredded because of the fact that the fat cell size is controlled and that each fat cell is encouraged release stored fat for energy.
I have seen over the years many muscle builders give in and resort to the use of unsafe steroids to enhance muscle growth. But there is now a 100% natural testosterone boosting muscle building routine that can raise your bodies natural testerone levels by up to 1000% simply manipulating diet and workout intensity muscle. This same workout is being secretly used pro builders to build awesome ripped muscle mass and now I am revealing it too you.
Related testerone informational links: