Advanced Bodybuilding Mass Gain Part 3 Mass Gaining Diets
Mass gaining diets
Each time you have a meal it is very important that you include some complete protein typical sources being eggs, milk, fish, poultry and meat. It is these complete proteins that convert you hard training efforts in the gym to increased muscle growth and mass. One very important fact to bear in mind is that the body can only assimilate between 25 to 30 grams of protein at one sitting the rest will just be passed through the body into the urinals.( for further information on protein Click Here.) Not to worry the easy answer to is to ensure that you have at least 5 to 6 small meals protein enriched meals a day to ensure full absorption and maximum muscle gains. Small meals also make the digestive system more efficient compared to large feasts.
In order to gain muscle mass you will need to be on a high protein , moderately high calorie diet, a combined high quality protein supplement. Just a word of caution forget the old bulking up and dieting down routines they don’t work. As an example Lou Ferrigno experimented by eating everything in his sight ballooning upto a body weight of 350 lbs. from an original body weight of 239 lbs., then dieted down prior to competition to find he had actually gained only 2 pounds of additional muscle mass.
Mass building diet
Firstly ensure that every meal you have has some form of protein incorporated. These meals are high in milk and egg content, and moderately high in complex carbohydrates. For maximum muscle gain eat every 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Meal 1 six egg omelet with cheese, whole grain toast,fruit, 1 to 2 glasses of milk
- Meal 2 broiled steak, 1 to 2 vegetables, baked potato, 1 to 2 glasses of milk
- Meal 3 tuna salad, 1 to 2 vegetables, 1 to 2 pieces of fruit, 1 to 2 glasses of milk
- Meal 4 Protein drink
- Meal 5 roast chicken, 1 to 2 vegetables, rice 1 to 2 glasses of milk
- Meal 6 boiled eggs, cold cuts, 1 to 2 glasses of milk
Other Muscle Gain Parts
- Best muscle gain workout part 1
- Mass Gaining Routines and Over training Part 2
- Mass Gaining Diets Part 3
- Chest Training for Mass Gain Part 4
- Shoulder Training for Mass Gain Part 5