Abdominal workouts for ripped abs
Why the way you’re CURRENTLY training your abs in the gym will NEVER let you maximize that rippled “washboard” effect . We will show you how to get that hard ripped mid section in super quick time!!!
This the section where will begin from the basics, building up each month with valuable lessons on how to maximise your muscle and fitness gains in easy to follow steps.
- abdominal exercises for that six pack appeal. Warming up prior to every weight training session is an absolute must and should never be missed. The warming up phase increases blood circulation and gently prepares and stretches the muscles tendons and ligaments in a controlled fashion prior to the main body of the workout. All of this means that once you have warmed up your muscles you will be able to lift heavier weights than from cold without the risk of injuries. Everybody wants a firm mid section and summer will be up us shortly so lets get started and get those washboard abs!!
- Leg RaisesThe starting position is laid flat on the floor with your arms stretch out above your head. Your legs should be outstretched in front of you with a 20 to 30 degree bend at the knee ankles together. Keeping your head and back firmly on the floor raise your legs up 12 inches off the floor and tense your abdominals in that position for 2 seconds. Lower your legs but do not rest them on the floor, keep them 2 inches above the floor (this keeps the tension on the abs) hold this position for 1 second, then raise the legs to 12 inches above the floor and repeat the cycle for initially 10 reps. You will find that as you perform this exercise more often hat you will be able to do more reps, keep increasing the reps to get the burning feeling in the abs.
- CrunchesThis is another great abdominal builder when performed correctly. The starting position is laid flat on the floor. Place your hands to your ears and touch gently and keep them there all through the exercise. Bend your legs at the knees to about 90 degrees, ankles together feet initially flat on the floor. Raise your head 2 to 3 inches off the ground keeping a distance between your chin and chest large enough to fit a tennis ball it is important that you maintain this gap all through this exercise. Now raise your legs and simultaneously raise your head in an attempt to touch your knees tense your abs as you do so. Hold this position for 1 second then return to the starting position but with your legs just off the ground and your head 2 to 3 inches off the floor and repeat until you are unable to do any more, perform 3 sets of this exercise
- Knee RaisesTo complete our 3 abdominal exercises for this month comes a favourite of mine for great results
The starting position is sit on the end of a flat training bench. For optimum results have your body at a 45 degree angle with your hands firmly grasping the sides of the bench. Extend your legs downwards in front of you ankles together so that your legs are in the same line as your body, feet just above the floor. Now simultaneously bring your knees up as far as you can towards your chest by bending your legs tensing your abs as you do so and hold for 1 second. Lower your legs to the starting position and repeat until you are unable to do anymore reps do 3 sets of this exercise.
- “Killer Abs!” Old-School-Bodybuilding-Sytle…
- Six pack abs in 10 minutes a day
- Fat Phobia
- Low Fat Diets Lower Testosterone Levels
- Amazing weight loss program
- Secrets to maximum fat loss
- Reduce body fat levels
- Exercise the Key to Weight loss
- Facts about Reducing Fat
- Diets don’t Work
- Lose your Love Handles
- Cut a Lean Hard Body