FREE BICEP BLASTER
Muscle Building & Fat Loss Reviews
New Muscle Building & Fat Loss Articles
- How To Build Big Biceps and Bicep Program
- Read our full review with sensational before and after pictures
- Are You A Bicep Warrior?
- Add Massive Amounts Of Rock-Hard Muscle To Your Frame
- How to build massive arms
- If youre not gonna squat, get out of the squat rack!
- Gym goers whove made me laugh (Part 1)
- Gym Goers whove made me laugh (Part 2)
- Have you been training like a girl?
- The most frequent Muscle Building Questions and Answers
Develop Broad Powerful Shoulders With These Free Shoulder Building Exercises
Powerful broad shoulders epitomize a powerful physique, these two great deltoid workout exercises will guarantee speedy results.
Exercise 1 Behind the Neck Press
For this exercise you will need a barbell with moderate weight, and a bench to sit on with preferably a back support (always wear a belt). Lift the barbell above your head with a shoulder width grip. Then lower the barbell to the base of your neck, hold for a second then press back to the starting position but do not lock out your elbows and repeat 8 to 10 times. Do 4 sets increasing the weight each time.
Exercise 2 Dumbell Twist Press
This exercise targets the medial and anterior deltoid which will give the shoulders that full look. Grasp a moderately heavy set of dumbells and sit on a bench preferably with a back support. Raise the dumbells above your head but do not lockout your elbows. Lower the dumbells down to just below shoulder height then bring the dumbells together just in front of the chest and hold for a second. Then bring the dumbells apart again to just below shoulder level and press above your head, this constitutes 1 rep, you need to do 8 to 10 reps and 3 sets. This exercise will blow the shoulders and stimulate rapid growth.
Related Muscle Gain Articles
- Protein for muscle gain
- Creatine Is it the wonder supplement
- Training bible to muscle gain
- Key Steps to Muscle Growth
- Muscle Building Routines
- Bodybuilding beginners
- Two day split routine
- Cardio workouts
- Single set versus multiple set
- Blast your Bench Press
- Monster Bicep Routine
- Big Back Routine
- Awesome Leg Workout
- Massive Traps
- The Deadlift
- Six Pack Abdominal Routine
- Steroid information- cycles- stacks- side effects
- Mass gain routines
- Strength training