FREE BICEP BLASTER
Muscle Building & Fat Loss Reviews
New Muscle Building & Fat Loss Articles
- How To Build Big Biceps and Bicep Program
- Read our full review with sensational before and after pictures
- Are You A Bicep Warrior?
- Add Massive Amounts Of Rock-Hard Muscle To Your Frame
- How to build massive arms
- If youre not gonna squat, get out of the squat rack!
- Gym goers whove made me laugh (Part 1)
- Gym Goers whove made me laugh (Part 2)
- Have you been training like a girl?
- The most frequent Muscle Building Questions and Answers
Best Muscle Gain Workout Part 1
Best muscle gain workout for the Intermediate to Advanced level
We all want to look huge and powerful the question I always get asked on my travels is What is the best muscle gain workout to build muscle? Well the consensus among the top bodybuilders is you have too lift big to get big, this is where mass building and strength building go hand in hand. If you want muscle gain you need to keep the reps in the range of 5 - 8, any lower than 5 is predominantly strength building territory. The best muscle gain workout to build muscle in the shortest time utilises the half pyramid system, basically the weight in each set rises as the reps come down i.e.
|Number of Sets||Weight kgs||Repetitions|
Basic exercises form the basis for mass building. By basic exercises I mean bench press, squats, deadlifts, behind the neck press, tricep press etc. These exercises work the muscles in their entirety increasing muscle mass and improving strength levels. If mass is your goal forget isolation exercises, these are just for shape and detail these include flyes, lateral raises and leg extensions.once you have the mass ok fine start isolation exercises.
Best muscle gain workout for the Beginner
There are numerous ways you can split your routine in order to train all your body parts here are 2 examples:-
BUILD SERIOUS MUSCLE MASS NATURALLY
We show you the secrets tips to adding muscle mass fast! Get ready to grow!!
Other Muscle Gain Parts